PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS OUR APPOINTMENT, PROTOCOLS, AND POLICIES MUST BE RESPECTED AND FOLLOWED.
Memberships and Tanning Packages during a shutdown
In the event of a shutdown mandated by the Provincial Government all membership billing will be suspended , tanning packages and any expiry dates extended. None of our clients will lose out on any service during this shutdown. If you have any questions please feel free to email email@example.com.
Note: responding to emails during Shutdowns are delayed as only essential businesses are allowed to be open, we appreciate your patience and understanding.
Your health and safety are a priority for us and we are working very hard to ensure we follow the guidelines and procedures set out by the Ontario Government.
BOOKING YOUR TAN
As part of our new protocol, we recommend you book your appointment online at www.itanstudios.com and click the “Book Your Tan” button. Please respect our booking policy which includes the following:
- Sunbed appointments need a minimum of 24-hours between each visit.
- Sunbed tanners can book up to 10 minutes before their desired time and can cancel 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Spray tanners can book 1 appointment at a time up to 10 minutes before your desired time and cancel 30 minutes before your scheduled time. You can rebook once your appointment has passed.
- Arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Missed appointments will be monitored and booking privileges suspended if you are a repeat offender.
- You have up to 30 minutes prior to your appointment to cancel.
- iTAN reserves the right to cancel any appointment for any reason that may be unfair to other clients or does not abide by our booking policies.
- Clients who walk in without an appointment must follow social distancing guidelines and our staff will immediately inform you of availability. You may have to wait outside due to covid protocols. Save TIME and enjoy your visit by BOOKING ONLINE.
TEMPORARY SALON HOURS:
We are opening with reduced hours. We will monitor the demands of our members and adjust as necessary. Please continue to visit our Google pages, website and our social media platforms for updates over the next few weeks. Location hours may vary so please confirm operating hours.
iTAN STUDIOS SAFETY PLAN
In consultation with Ottawa Health Unit and our Joint-Canadian Tanning Association guidelines, we will be implementing these new protocols at iTAN Studios.
BED AND ROOM DISINFECTING has been heightened as follow:
- All sunbeds and spray booths will be disinfected 100% more than our usual above standard protocol.
- Our employees will spray and wipe all tanning rooms, handles, tables, chairs, and contact points after every session.
- Desk area and terminals will be wiped after contact has been made.
DESK BARRIERS have been installed at our Front Desk.
FLOOR DECALS will be placed so that customers are clear where they are to sit/stand. Be aware and always try to social distance.
CLIENT TOWELS. We are temporarily suspending towel service, you are welcome to bring your own towel if you choose to.
EXITING YOUR TANNING ROOM. Please verify that the hallway is clear before leaving your room to maintain proper social distancing.
APPOINTMENTS. We are encouraging and asking all clients to make appointments, and to arrive 5 minutes prior to your booked time. Appointments can be made online at www.itanstudios.com. If the lobby is fully occupied please wait and enter when space is available.
LOUNGE/WAITING AREA. Please follow the floor markings and any instructions from an iTAN Consultant. Enter the salon when a space is available.
HAND SANITIZATION. Available in the entrance area, foaming soap in all bathrooms.
VISITORS. We will not permit anyone that is not tanning, to accompany a client into the salon.
MASKS. This will be mandatory for staff and clients. If you have a medical condition and will not be wearing a mask them we ask you wait outside for your appointment and you will be called in once the area is clear of other clients.
AMENITIES. Unnecessary items will be removed from our tanning rooms and studios to reduce contact.
BATHROOMS. Bathrooms will be closed until further notice.
If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, travelled outside of Ontario or the Ottawa- Gatineau area you are to refrain from entering the studio.
No Physical Contact between staff and Clients
There is no Physical contact between Staff and Clients, which makes it very easy to keep social distancing while visiting our studios. iTAN is unique in this way compared to many other businesses. Don’t forget you are in your own private room alone to enjoy your session.
Why Choose iTAN?
- Proudly offering tanning options in Ottawa for over 20 years
- 50 Premium sunbeds across our Ottawa locations
- 18 Premium spray tan booths in Ottawa
- Award-winning tanning studio
- Impeccable studios designed to ensure you have an enjoyable experience
- Staff are all Smart Tan certified ready to help you choose the best lotion and tanning option for your skin type
- Clean, controlled indoor environment for beautiful, flawless tans all year-round