Your health and safety are a priority for us and we are working very hard to ensure we follow the guidelines and procedures set out by the Ontario Government.
BOOKING YOUR TAN
As part of our new protocol, we recommend you book your appointment online at www.itanstudios.com and click the “Book Your Tan” button. Please respect our booking policy which includes the following:
- Sunbed appointments need a minimum of 24-hours between each visit.
- Sunbed tanners can book up to 10 minutes before their desired time and can cancel 60 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Spray tanners can book 1 appointment at a time up to 10 minutes before your desired time and cancel 30 minutes before your scheduled time. You can rebook once your appointment has passed.
- Arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Missed appointments will be monitored and booking privileges suspended if you are a repeat offender.
- You have up to 60 minutes before your appointment to cancel.
- iTAN reserves the right to cancel any appointment for any reason that may be unfair to other clients or does not abide by our booking policies.
- Clients who walk in without an appointment must follow social distancing guidelines and our staff will immediately inform you of availability. Save TIME and enjoy your visit by BOOKING ONLINE.
TEMPORARY SALON HOURS:
We are opening with reduced hours. We will monitor the demands of our members and adjust as necessary. Please continue to visit our Google pages, website, and our social media platforms for updates over the next few weeks. Location hours may vary so please confirm operating hours.
iTAN STUDIOS REOPENING PLAN
In consultation with Ottawa Health Unit and, we will be implementing these new protocols at iTAN Studios.
BED AND ROOM DISINFECTING has been heightened as follow:
- All sunbeds and spray booths will be disinfected 100% more than our usual above standard protocol.
- Our employees will spray and wipe all tanning rooms, handles, tables, chairs, and contact points after every session.
- The desk area and terminals will be wiped after contact has been made.
DESK BARRIERS have been installed at our Front Desk.
CLIENT TOWELS. Available and 1 per session, you are welcome to bring your own towel if you choose to.
EXITING YOUR TANNING ROOM. Please verify that the hallway is clear before leaving your room to maintain proper social distancing.
APPOINTMENTS. We encourage and clients to make appointments and arrive 5 minutes before their booked time. Walk-ins will be accepted for any available unscheduled Appointments. Visit www.itanstudios.com to book online. If the lobby is fully occupied please wait and enter when space is available.
LOUNGE/WAITING AREA. Please follow the floor markings and any instructions from an iTAN Consultant. Enter the salon when a space is available.
HAND SANITIZATION. Available in the entrance area, foaming soap in all bathrooms.
VISITORS. We will not permit anyone that is not tanning, to accompany a client into the salon.
MASKS. This will be mandatory for staff and clients. If you have a medical condition and will not be wearing a mask, we ask you to wait outside for your appointment and you will be called in once the area is clear of other clients.
AMENITIES. Unnecessary items will be removed from our tanning rooms and studios to reduce contact.
All memberships and packages will be extended accordingly, any expiry dates will be also extended. AutoPay will resume based on your schedule. iTAN is committed to our clients and appreciates the patience and support over this last year.
If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, you are to refrain from entering the studio. iTAN is committed to keeping all our staff and clients comfortable. and in a relaxing environment. We want you to feel confident and safe while visiting any of our 7 locations across Ottawa.
No Physical Contact between Staff and Clients
There is no Physical contact between Staff and Clients, which makes it very easy to keep social distance while visiting our studios. iTAN is unique in this way compared to many other businesses. Don’t forget you are in your own private room alone to enjoy your session.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about our Covid procedures.
updated July 1/2021
Why Choose iTAN?
- Proudly offering tanning options in Ottawa for over 20 years
- 50 Premium sunbeds across our Ottawa locations
- 18 Premium spray tan booths in Ottawa
- Award-winning tanning studio
- Impeccable studios designed to ensure you have an enjoyable experience
- Staff are all Smart Tan certified ready to help you choose the best lotion and tanning option for your skin type
- Clean, controlled indoor environment for beautiful, flawless tans all year-round