Introducing the next generation of automated sunless tanning treatments – VersaSpa. This unique skincare system combines innovation after innovation to transform your skin in just minutes. Bronze, hydrate, and smooth fine lines. VersaSpa is the only system on the market that allows you to choose to tan just your face, your legs, or your full body!
- Available at: All locations
Level 1: Great for light to medium skin tones. Will get you about 2 shades darker than your natural skin tone.
Level 2: Great for medium skin tones. Will get you 2 to 4 shades darker than your natural skin tone.
Level 3: Great for medium dark to dark skin tones. Will get you 3 to 5 shades darker than your natural skin tone.
Pre-Sunless pH Balancing Treatment: This pH Balancing Treatment has a proprietary blend of green tea extracts, amino acids, and other professional-grade ingredients. It instantly balances your skin’s pH levels, for even, streak-free results while maximizing absorption for a longer lasting sunless tan
Post-Sunless Super Hydrating Treatment: This super hydrating treatment has a proprietary blend of skin soothing botanicals, soy proteins, green tea extracts & other professional grade ingredients. It’s not only the secret to a longer-lasting sunless tan, but it also replenishes your skin’s vital nutrients and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Before Your VersaSpa Tan
- Shower and exfoliate your skin using a water-based exfoliant
- Avoid using any make-up and oil based products on your skin
- Come in wearing dark, loose, fitting clothing
In Room Preparation
- Put shower cap on and expose your ears and hairline
- Apply barrier cream thoroughly on your hands and feet
- Apply baby oil gel on your finger nails and toe nails
- Apply baby oil gel to the palm of your hands
- Place “Sticky Feet” on the ground. Remove cover and step in the center of the mold. This will prevent any saturation on the bottom of your feet.
Maintaining your VersaSpa Tan
- Do not shower or do any physical activity for at least 6 to 8 hours after your VersaSpa session, as the DHA continues to develop.
- Moisturize on a daily basis, especially after you shower.
- Avoid exfoliating your skin until you are ready to tan again.
- Please Note: Salt water and chlorine will affect the life of your VersaSpa tan.