Just ‘D’ Facts
Many Canadians experience the winter blues where they face symptoms such as low mood, sleeping issues, weight gain and just feeling tired.
About 97% of Canadians will be Vitamin D deficient this Winter starting in October
Beat the winter blues, boost your Vitamin D with Sunbeds
Vitamin D, also known as the sunshine vitamin, is produced when you expose your skin to the sun & UV light. During the Canadian winter months, the UV index is very low, therefore impacting your bodies ability to produce Vitamin D.
Review our list of high-end professional sunbeds and discuss your needs with an iTAN tanning consultant.
And take a minute to watch this video to help understand the effect from sunbeds on vitamin D.
Beat the wintertime blues by following sunbed exposure guidelines and get your Vitamin D requirements from the sunbeds that emit UVB between 2% to 5%
Why Choose iTAN?
- Proudly offering tanning options in Ottawa for over 20 years
- 50 Premium sunbeds across our Ottawa locations
- 18 Premium spray tan booths in Ottawa
- Award-winning tanning studio
- Impeccable studios designed to ensure you have an enjoyable experience
- Staff are all Smart Tan certified ready to help you choose the best lotion and tanning option for your skin type
- Clean, controlled indoor environment for beautiful, flawless tans all year-round